Reach for the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of the LGBT community and its allies to come together and form friendships, share stories and have some fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivvy

Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Empty
PostSubject: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:41 pm

What I've found is that when I come out to someone, they tend to be full of questions, but, especially because most the people I'm telling are quite young, some of these questions are pretty damn funny, so I thought it would be fun if everyone would share some of the most ridiculous ones here.

For example, I was once asked if me being attracted to girls meant that I was attracted to myself (WTF?)
Also, I was asked, by the same person admittedly, if I was attracted to my mother (again, WTF?)

Last edited by Ivvy on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer

Daydreamer

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:22 pm

If you're pansexual, does that mean you're attracted to pans?
Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 am

"So.. It's ok for people to have sex with animals then?"

Back to top Go down
https://reachfortherainbow.forumotion.com
Ivvy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

Would you be disappointed if your kid was gay?
Back to top Go down
Ivvy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

Would you be disappointed if your kid was straight?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:18 pm

"How do you feel about destroying future generations morals?"
Back to top Go down
Ivvy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm

"Why don't you just pray to god, because it's Satan who's making you do this?" A friend of mine, who knows I'm an atheist, asked me this... lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:07 pm

"Don't you know you're just gay because your cousin molested you?"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer

Daydreamer

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 pm

"So does that make you gay?" / "So why do you want to be a guy if you're just going to be gay?"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer

Daydreamer

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:50 am

It's not stupid/hilarious, but awkward.

"Do you masturbate?" - My ex
Back to top Go down
Ivvy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:07 pm

"So, how DO two girls have sex, then?" (facepalm)... why would someone ask this? that's why they invented Google!!!
Back to top Go down
Ivvy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 am

Wait... you're not attracted to me, are you?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:46 am

"Who would you rather date, me or (mutual friend)?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT   Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid / hilarious / awkward questions we get asked because we're LGBT
Page 1 of 1