Reach for the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of the LGBT community and its allies to come together and form friendships, share stories and have some fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let It All Out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer

Daydreamer

Let It All Out! Empty
PostSubject: Let It All Out!   Let It All Out! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Everyone needs to vent sometimes, come here to let it all out.
Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
Daydreamer

Daydreamer

Let It All Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It All Out!   Let It All Out! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm so done with my family. If they're going to say bigoted stuff when RuPaul is on, how will they react when I come out? I hope a handful of people online count as a legit support group since my family sure as hell won't be mine and I know places will require me to have a stable support group or I won't get T.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer

Daydreamer

Let It All Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It All Out!   Let It All Out! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:34 pm

I really should have stayed away from IMDb. I hate how I can't interact with a fanbase anymore because people on there are a bunch of triggering bigots. I can't even interject to state my case without one of them getting on my back about it. I swear it's only a matter of time until it gets severely personal and they bring my gender into it (since I'm open about my trans identity on there).

I hate people so much. I really do. See this is why I'm such a cynical asshole. People like this do shit to me that is so damn triggering and nobody cares enough to put them in their place and tell them to piss off and get some human decency to not to this. It's funny since the lone trans character on the show tells one of the religious characters that the kind of homophobic shit they say makes people think it's okay to throw kids like him through washroom doors and assault people in the LGBT community.

-sigh- Now my blood pressure is going to spike. GODAMN.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Let It All Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It All Out!   Let It All Out! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 am

Day, i'm sorry <3 And i'm also sorry I neglected this site, I was thinking about it the other day but I thought no one came on, then a few minutes ago I got an email saying you posted.

My little rant..

The other day me and my girlfriend.. Well, Fiance actually, were walking home from the library and unfortunately the high school nearby had just let out the kids and these two idiots decided to start pelting me and my fiance with snowballs, but luckily they were across the street and had seriously crappy aim, but they were NOT giving up... When we stopped they stopped, we walked they walked... Eventually we had to hide out in McDonalds, and they seriously looked like they were considering following us.

I'm sure they just did it because they're totally immature and we're "easy targets" because i'm fat and she's not fat or skinny (even though they couldn't aim for crap) but it still freaked me out, like how far were they planning on following us???

It mostly freaked me out though because we're gay and we don't hide it. A few months ago this group of guys made fun of us to the point a kid came up to us the next day asking if we were together and I flipped out on him--felt HORRIBLE after because he wasn't trying to be a jerk...

I freak out anytime I see 2 or more guys together..... I HATE it.
Back to top Go down
https://reachfortherainbow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Let It All Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It All Out!   Let It All Out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let It All Out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Rainbow :: Random (Anyone welcome)-
Jump to: