Reach for the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of the LGBT community and its allies to come together and form friendships, share stories and have some fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Reach for the Rainbow!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Reach for the Rainbow! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Reach for the Rainbow!   Welcome to Reach for the Rainbow! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Welcome to Reach for the Rainbow I love you

This website will never be something huge, i'm sure. Meaning thousands of members. But I still hope it can turn into something great. A place for advice, friendships, laughter, discussion, etc. It's brand new right now, but i'm going to do everything I can to get as many people as possible to join, and if you decide to help put the word out, I would appreciate that so much!

Some of you have come from Taste the Rainbow, and i'd like to explain why the change.
There are many members of the old site that haven't posted in awhile, if ever, and I thought maybe we should start over new, fresh. I wanted a new look, new topics, everything, and I just found it easier to create a whole new site. I'm sorry if the change is inconvenient =\ (Oh, and btw, this is CloudyBlue from TTR)

To the brand new members, I hope you choose to get involved! I'd love it if you decide to help make this a fun, informative, helpful place for members of the LGBT community Smile
Back to top Go down
https://reachfortherainbow.forumotion.com

Welcome to Reach for the Rainbow!
Page 1 of 1